Profound sleep

Despite being locked in her virtual chastity, my Owner has allowed me to stroke, when one of her sessions requires it and so, I had hoped, that there would be stroking instructions in her new file. She released Profound Sleep on Saturday. From the description, I got, that it would be best to listen before sleep and since I was away on Saturday, I had to wait until Sunday night, always wondering, what my Domina had in store for me this week.
I finally listened last night and I must have fallen asleep at some point. When I woke up, the session had ended and I just removed my headphones and fell asleep again. I have absolutely no recollection, what the session contained, I only know from the description, that it's about sleeping well. But she had also mentioned, that there might be some kind of training in the file. I have no idea, if this is the case, the amnesia effect of this file is by far the strongest, I ever experienced.

Today, I have been constantly horny. I wanted to stroke so badly, my second lockup period is already more difficult than the whole week last time and not knowing, when it will end adds to it. Nonetheless, I love this feeling and I'm going to wait for the next session, hoping that it will have stroking instructions...

No comments:

Post a Comment