Tantalizing Tease

Lady Helena has released a new file today. Tantalizing Tease is a continuation of her Chamber-series and the title already tells a lot of what it is about.
The session started with her handmaidens kidnapping me and while they were driving me to Lady Helena's house, she continued to take me deeper into trance. She had me stroke my cock for the entire session, but while I was falling deeper, I must have stopped at some point. I only noticed that, when the induction was over and the story continued to unwind.
Lady Helena's handmaidens took me to a room and prepared me for her. Then she entered the room and began to tease me. I had been almost sure, that she would let me cum, but soon, I started to understand, that she would deny me.
By the end of the recording, I was so worked up, that I was dying to cum and she even gave me the option, but added, that this would be selfish, so I couldn't help, but sacrifice my orgasm for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment