On the edge without touching

The new session for this week was already released, when I woke up. The description of Worship - Kneel at my feet sounds amazing and I was eager to listen. But unfortunately, I couldn't be sure to be uninterrupted until the early evening, but the experience I was about to have was worth the waiting!
This session is a foot-slave's dream. Domina words created such vivid images of her shoes and feet in my mind, that it didn't take long until I was trembling with arousal. She managed to bring me close to the edge with only her words and for a great part of the file, I had the feeling, that I would have a hands-free orgasm any moment. There have been other sessions which turned me on a lot, but this file plays in it's own league.
While the file ended, my Owner gave me permission to edge and decide to cum or sacrifice my orgasm. I only came a few days ago and so I skipped this opportunity and I'm definitely going to listen again, hoping to go that little step further and cum hands-free...

No comments:

Post a Comment