Lifetime contract

Today has bee a very important day! When I woke up, I found an email from my Owner, answering the last questions I had about my lifetime contract. Additionally to my old contract, I now also contains a paragraph about my maid duties and the cum fee isn't a fixed amount any more, but decided per case by Domina Shelle.
The thought of signing it was in my head the whole day while I sat at work and when I returned home, I wasted no time to print it out and sign it.
I was very excited, when I sent back the signed contract. I knew, that there was no turning back, when I pressed the send button and I felt a rush go through my body.
I'm now Her property for the rest of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - a lifetime contract, that's startling (and sexy). Can you tell us any more about it, like how it came about, what it requires, what your responsibilities are, how binding it is?

    Thanks - and congrats, I think!

    ReplyDelete