Chastity reinforcement

I had been struggling with chastity after I listened to Lady Helena's Tantalizing Tease last week. I still wanted to stay locked, but I felt my willpower weakened and so, I decided to listen to All Locked Up again. The experience felt even more real this time. I felt my Owner placing the ring behind my balls and locking my cock in the chastity cage. I could feel the tightness of the cage and every time, my cock tried to get hard, I felt the pressure preventing it from getting fully erect.
It didn't help with my hornless, of course, but I'm more confident again, that I can control my urges.

I had emailed Lady Helena after listening to her file and told her, that I sacrificed my orgasm for her and in her reply, she has allowed me to stroke again to her voice and cum this time. But she also added "I am sure you understand". I know, that she wants me to listen to the new file again, but I'm not sure, if she really wants me to cum. Should I sacrifice my orgasm again? On the one hand, I want to stay chaste, but I also would like to take the opportunity to work off one more ruined orgasm, I still have 8 to go... I think, I'll just listen and see, where her voice will lead me...

No comments:

Post a Comment