The Allure

Last night, Lady Helena visited me in my dreams again. This time, She sat on my face and smothered me, while Her slave-girl gave me a blow-job and tried to force me to cum. I was fighting to hold back and She almost won, when my alarm-clock "saved" me. Damn...! ;)

I listened to The Allure in the evening and when She used the trigger that I learned from the previous listening, my mind started to spin around and I fell fast and deep. I could project my thoughts into the story even better this time. I could visualize the garden, the trees and flowers, Domina Shelle described and all the colors. I could even hear the birds!
When I woke up, I felt extremely happy and stayed so for the rest of the day. My Owner has tightened the restraints that keep me under Her control once more, but for me, this feels like liberation and completion. It's easy to let go with a guide like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment