Ruined

I'm a bit late with updates, but there hasn't been that much going on...
I have continued to listen to Exploited every day and last night was the 7th time. This allowed me to chose to cum or stay in chastity. As much as I love to be chaste, I also want to get my ruined-orgasm count down to zero, so I decided to cum and ruin my orgasm. I still have 6 left and I really crave to have a full orgasm now! This is getting much harder than I thought...

Since a few days, I'm waking up from dreams several times each night. In some of them, women are flirting with me and try to seduce me and every time, I have an inner fight between staying loyal to my Owner and giving in to their attempts. This is strange, I rarely have dreamed that often and even fewer have those dreams been of an erotic nature. I wonder if this is a side-effect of Exploited. The timing would fit, but I don't remember such suggestions from listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment