Bound and helpless

My dreams are getting even more interesting! Last night, Lady Helena visited me in a dream. She tied my hands in an arm-binder behind my back and had me lay face down on the bed. Then She spread my legs, tied them to the bed-posts and fucked me hard with Her strapon. Then the scene changed and I was kneeling in front of Her. I hadn't cleaned myself properly and as a punishment, She made me clean Her strapon with my mouth.
I loved this dream and it's so great, that I'm having more of that kind lately!

In the afternoon, I listened to Fantasy House - Helpless and it exceeded all my expectations! My Owner made me feel bound and helpless already during the induction and at one point while counting me down, She suddenly slapped my face to show me, how helpless I was. The matching sound-effects came as a surprise and made me cringe. It felt so real, that I could feel the sting!
After taking me completely into trance, Domina Shelle installed a new trigger. This one will make me feel an urge to be bound and helpless immediately when She uses it. Then She continued to tell the story of how She would leave me alone with Her friend Lucy.
But before She left, She used the new trigger and was laughing hard as I frantically tried to find something to tie myself up. In the bedroom, I found a pair of handcuffs attached to the head of the bed and after getting naked, I tied myself down. Lucy entered with a riding-crop in Her hand and started to slap my legs, because I had tied myself the wrong way. Then She tied me face down and began to stroke my ass while I had to beg for more. The sound-effects let me jump again and all this made me extremely horny.
Finally, she used a special butt-plug on me. It rotated and pulsed and luckily, She let me stroke, because at that point, I was so turned on, that I could barely stand it. She would even have made me cum, but in the back of my mind, I didn't want to. I think I should only cum during a session, when my Owner tells me to listen to it and not when I listen on my own. That would be too easy... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment