Maid training and proof of control

Today was like a milestone in my life as Domina Shelle's slave.
When I got home, I changed into my maid outfit and prepared dinner. I ate and then started to clean my home. I had a call with my Owner later, where She would deepen my maid training and I wanted everything to be tidy for that occasion.
I went online 15 minutes before the appointed time and not much later, Domina Shelle messaged me. She told me, that She would be a little late and until then, She instructed me to clean my kitchen-sink with a toothbrush while doing my mantra. I didn't think and obeyed immediately and the work already brought my mind into a meditative state. When I was happy with my work, I continued my mantra while waiting for my Domina. 5 minutes later, She wrote again that She'd be almost ready and I should clean the bathroom-sink now. I got back to work and with every minute, I felt more obedient. I finished only a minute before Her next message: She told me to kneel down and mantra some more minutes and then the time had come and I had an incoming call.
We talked for a few minutes and then, She began to take me into trance. When I have a call with my Owner, I always go into trance extra fast and deep...
While I was under, She implanted new suggestions that will help me with my maid duties. As I write this, my mind is already thinking about thing that need to be tidied or cleaned and I'm looking forward to get to work tomorrow.
What She did then, was a huge surprise and a prove of Her power over my mind. She told me to repeat after Her, like She has done before. "I love my Domina", "I will always obey my Domina". I always love to repeat after Her, and I obey without thinking. Then came a new sentence: "I want to tell my Domina a secret about me"... while I was repeating that, a shiver went down my spine and I got a little nervous, but when She told me to go on and tell Her, I didn't hesitate. I opened up completely and told Her something very private, something only a few people know. I'm still surprised that I did this so willingly, but I feel, that the bond between us has grown from this.
She finished the call with letting me stroke counting me to an orgasm. I had no control over it. I was on the edge with nine and when She reached ten, I had a wonderful orgasm.

I have a couple of tasks now for the next days. Tomorrow, I'll be cleaning the whole bathroom with the toothbrush. I will likely take most of the evening, but I'm looking forward to it!
Domina Shelle also allowed me to write my own maid mantra. I have time until monday.
And the best of all is, that She wants to make a special file just for me! This is so wonderful, I could cry from joy! I have one week time to send Her my ideas...

I'm still emotionally overloaded and I will go to bed now as the happiest maid on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment