Cleaning with a toothbrush

I'm having problems with my phone-line since a week now and have only limited internet access and thus, I'm behind with updates. So, let me recap the last couple of days...

Thursday was the day, where I had to clean my bathroom with a toothbrush. I knew, that it would be boring, but I was looking forward to do it anyway. As soon as I returned home, I put on my maid outfit and started with the shower. I was very motivated and time went by quickly. After the shower was sparkling clean, already 45 minutes had passed and I started to realize, how long this task would get. My motivation had diminished and I was not really looking forward to do the rest of the room. Only the pleasure of obedience kept me going.
Next were the bathtub and the tiles around it. While the shower had lots of smaller surfaces and I had a little sense of achievement frequently, I now had big plain surfaces in front of me, which made the task extra boring. After a while, I started to focus only on the spot that I was cleaning and as I didn't have to think much about what I was doing, I started to chant my mantra. It helped me a lot. I forgot the time and when I was finished with that part of the bathroom, already 90 minutes had passed.
The rest of the room had more edges and smaller areas again and I could work from one to the next. The toilet, window and heating, the sink and mirror and all the tiles around and between. It took me another hour, but that part passed quickly again and only the floor was left, the biggest surface of all. I took the same approach as with the tub and after the first third, I barely took noticed of my surroundings. There was only that single tile I was cleaning at the moment and my mantra in my head.
Finally, after 3 hours, I was finished. I was exhausted, relieved, but also very happy, that I had obeyed my Owner. I took some pictures and reported my finished task to Her. I got a reply only a few minutes later! She was very pleased with my report and She even send me a file as an early birthday-gift!

Saturday night, i sat outside, enjoyed the silence and reflected on the feelings I have for Domina Shelle. I wrote down things that seemed suitable for my new maid-mantra and I also thought about the personalized session that She gave me for my birthday. I had so many ideas, more maid-training, chastity and a lot of others and I couldn't decide for one. But I still had plenty of time for that...

By Sunday evening, I had decided. I sent the session draft to my Owner, together with my proposal for my new mantra, but I don't want to write about details, before I have heared Her opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment