Searching for a collar

I spent the first part of the evening searching for a collar, but I couldn't find anything that comes close to the one that my owner suggested. I found some other, but I'm not completely happy with them. I'll continue searching tomorrow...
Domina Shelle instructed me to listen to Under my Control today and I had permission to edge to it. This was the only stroking instruction until friday evening, so I didn't want to miss this opportunity. While I was listening, I stopped stroking a couple of times without noticing it and so I only was able to edge after she had woken me up.

Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time left to listen to Lady Helena's new file and the strapon assignment, but now I have something to look forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment