Planning my Collaring

I had a call with my Owner today and we continued planning my collaring ceremony which will take place next week. My Domina has chosen has nice pink collar with two rows of rhinestones for me and she will send me a personalized file that prepares me for the collaring.
She also gave me the first part of my punishment for cumming without permission. I had to stroke while three ice-cubes were melting in my ass. Afterwards I had to write her an email and beg for the remainder of my punishment. So far, she has been very merciful with me. The ice-cubes were uncomfortable at first, but I soon enjoyed the stroking.

I also listened to the new playground trigger, that Domina Shelle released on Sunday. I don't want to spoil the surprise, so I'm only going to say, that this is one of the most challenging triggers for me. I want to obey the commands, but it will be really difficult for me and my mind is racing to find a way to comply...

No comments:

Post a Comment