Sweet Dreams

I dreamed of my Owner last night. I was kneeling in front of her and we talked until she stood up and got behind me. She was giggling, while she was doing something with my hair. It felt wet, but I couldn't find out, what she did.
A moment later, I felt a touch and electricity on my back. She was using a violet wand on me, running it up and down on my back. She turned the power up until I was moaning and flinching, I loved that feeling!
In the next scene, I remember her giggling again, while she showed me a pair of diapers. She disappeared behind me again and started to administer an enema. She filled me up so much, that I was wondering, if the diaper would be able to hold everything, but that wasn't revealed in my dream.
In the last scene I remember, Lady Helena had joined my Domina and both were inspecting a full metal chastity belt with pink linings and they were teasing me about having other people see it. I was emberrassed and begged them, not to do that. I don't remember, if they locked me in, my memories end at this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment