I failed

The last days have been difficult. Every time I masturbated, it was incredibly difficult to stop and yesterday evening it happened... I came without permission.
I felt bad and I confessed to my owner and asked her for a punishment. I also listened to 'The Lock' in bed to put myself back in chastity.
Domina Shelle sent a special file for Valentine's Day to her slaves, but I was already in bed, so I could only listen today. It's a short file, but I already forgot the suggestions in it. I have to listen to it seven times and I must not stroke until I have done so. It was already hard on the first day and I know, that I will be desperate after a week, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'll have to go longer as punishment for cumming. It would be a suitable punishment and I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment