Stroking overload

I started the day with cleaning my flat, like my Owner had instructed. I was wearing 6" heels and my feet soon began to hurt, so I was happy, that there was not that much to clean.
I love wearing my heels, but at the same time, they make walking and cleaning so much more difficult.

Domina Shelle released a new Playground trigger today. This one made my dry-hump something until I edged. I appreciated that a lot after not touching for 3 days.
I had already prepared myself to go back to no touching, but a little later, my Owner surprised me with an email. She sent me a little assignment for the next two days. Whenever I hear one of the words "yesterdays", "today" or "tomorrow" on TV, I'll have to masturbate. I was happy about this assignment, but after watching TV for a bit, I realized, that it will be difficult to follow any show from start to end. I have stroked like 5 times in the evening and in the end, it was difficult to get aroused enough to edge.

I got a reply to my email where I confessed cumming without permission later in the night. My Owner forbid me stroking again until I have been punished. We will have a call on Tuesday, I'm looking forward to it, because I know, that I deserve to be punished...

No comments:

Post a Comment