My new collar

My new collar arrived yesterday and I wore it all the time at home, even in bed. I put it back on immediately when I was back from work today. It's so comfortable, that I completely forgot that I was wearing it. I was a little shocked when I realized that, because I could easily have answered the door with the collar on. I'll need to find a way to remind me of it, maybe a leash or a bell...

There were no stroking instructions for me today and I also didn't have permission to watch TV in the evening, so I was getting bored after a while. I listened to Punishment - At my mercy, but that made me even hornier and got me in the mood for some kinky play. I set up my spankermachine and let it hit me with a wooden spoon. I got into a rush from it and I continued until my skin started to break. When I spanked myself before, I always was a little disappointed when the pain only lasted for an hour, but this time, I think I did it right. My ass hurt the whole evening and I think, I'll still feel it tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment