A sore bottom

I felt my sore bottom every time I turned around in bed. In the morning, two deep red spots had developed and I they still hurt, when I sat down. I love how this feels!
I did my maid duties after lunch and cleaned my flat. The moving let the pain subside a bit,but only until I sat down again.
Again, there were no masturbation instructions for today. Domina Shelle had recommended a couple of sessions to listen to and after eliminating those, that let me cum and those I had listened to recently, I settled for Slave Cage. I remembered, that it was about chastity, but not much more. I was pleasantly surprised, when she told me to stroke while I was in trance. Of course, I was hornier than before after I woke up and the rest of the evening, I was struggling to keep my hands off my cock.

I have worn my collar almost constantly since yesterday, even to bed. I only took it off for showering and I almost went to fetch my mail with it on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment