Lost in Paradise

I had to listen to Sexual Manipulation and Sacrifice one more time yesterday. I still enjoyed cumming, but I also worried, that I might get too used to it again.
Today was again without cumming. I was only allowed to stroke while doing my mantras and I was surprised, how easy it was during the day.
My daily instructions contained listening to Lost in Paradise. The session is already a bit older, but I didn't know it, yet. Domina Shelle took me into a very deep and relaxing trance with pictures of a tropical beach. My whole skin was tingling, while I was imagining what she described.
When she had me deep down, she began to install powerful suggestions of submission and obedience. I don't remember many details, but I didn't care, what she was doing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment