Vacation

My vacation week has started and I began to fix things at home, like I have promised to Princess Shelle. I started with removing the paint from the doors and the first one took me most of the day. There are four more doors to do and I'll need a day to renew the paint in the bathroom, so I'll be quite busy in the coming days. But I have postponed these task too often already and it's great, that Princess motivates me to keep me home in good condition.
I have also ordered an elliptical trainer, it should arrive mid of the week. Princess Shelle wants me to stay healthy and fit and this is also something I have been lazy with. I will now be able to exercise in the evening, and the time of day and weather are no excuse any more. Princess has already taught me to enjoy cleaning and I'm confident, that I will also like the exercising after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment