No stroking until Christmas

Princess Shelle asked me if I can go without stroking until Christmas. Although it was only a question, I take this as a command. I know, that it will be very difficult, but I want to please Princess and I will do my very best to comply to her wish.
I have promised not to stroke without asking for permission first and as an additional motivation for me, I have offered to pay a price if I need to stroke. Whether it is a present for her, an extension of my chastity goal or whatever she decides, I will accepts that and either pay that price or refrain from stroking.
I have also suggested to start with the Hands-Free training, so she can surprise me with the trigger after I have reached my chastity goal. I want it to be something special, when I'm finally allowed to cum, having a normal orgasm from stroking seems like a waste of the arousal that I have built up during the last months.
It may sound strange, that I put myself in such a predicament, but I always wanted to experience how it feels to be really desperate and then be denied and pushed further and now Princess Shelle makes this fantasy a reality. I love to feel this level of control and I'm very grateful, that she keeps pushing me further.

No comments:

Post a Comment