New instructions

Yesterday, Princess Shelle gave me new instructions for the following week and today's command was to try not to think of her for the whole day. I knew that this is impossible, but I was surprised, how fast I failed. I had planned to skip my mantra in the morning, but after I got up, remembering this made me think of her. Since I had already failed, I did my mantra anyway.
I had enough distraction until the evening and didn't think of her as much as usual, but I needed to listen to the hands free training and since then, Princess Shelle is very present in my mind again.
She also told me some sessions I'll have to listen to and I had to set myself a new goal.
I have decided to renew the paint in my bathroom and hallway, I hope she will accept this.

No comments:

Post a Comment