Puppy play

Today was all about puppy play. I started with listening to Puppy Training 102. The session put me in the right mood, so I put in a butt-plug with a puppy tail and secured it with a short rope. I also locked on my ballet-boots and fist-mitts, so I could only crawl and was unable to use my hands. When I crawled, the tail wiggled around a bit and this movement transferred to the plug. It felt good and I moved my ass around to make the tail move more.
Later, I licked water from a bowl with my hands on my back, as Princess Shelle had instructed. I almost fell over and I spilled some of the water. I liked everything up like a good puppy.
My kitchensafe released my keys after an hour, but I stayed in puppy-mode some more time. It was a lot of fun to be Princess Shelle's puppy and I still would love to cuddle up at her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment