A wonderful dream

I awoke from a wonderful dream last night. In her latest email, Princess Shelle wrote, that she would have me come over and clean her house if I lived near her and this had triggered my fantasies. My memories of the dream start at the point where I had finished cleaning and she told me to stand in the corner while she inspected my work. The next thing I remember is, that I was on all fours and Princess and another woman, probably Lady Helena, spanked me for every spot I hadn't cleaned properly.
Speaking of Lady Helena... I will have my buttplug and strapon training with her next tuesday. I can hardly wait to find out, what she has planned and besides being Princess Shelle's maid, this is currently one of my main thoughts when I am fantasizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment