Slave Cage

I was so sure that I would not want to extend my chastity, but things changed completely today.
I listened to Princess Shelle's new session Slave Cage. This is really a masterpiece. It contains stroking instructions, but since Princess Shelle wants me to keep from stroking, I skipped that part. But even without stroking, this session is so hot, that my pants were soaked in precum when I woke up. But that's not all. Princess Shelle has put me in a mental chastity cage and all desire to cum or even stroke is gone now. She created such a strong desire to submit to her control, that I have begged for an extension of my chastity.
I have fantasized before about the possibility, that she could make me beg for more, even when I'm desperate to cum and now, this fantasy has become reality.
I realized later, that I'm completely at her mercy now. She just has to instruct me to listen to this session and I will comply and beg for more denial afterwards. But without the desire to cum, this is nothing I'm worried about.

No comments:

Post a Comment