Sissy Maid

One of today's assignment was to clean in my sissy maid outfit and as a lucky coincident, I received my new rubberdoll suit. So I wore it underneath, put on my maids-uniform and -mask, my high-heels and a posture-collar and started cleaning. I was sweating soon and when I was finished, I was pretty exhausted. I stay in the dollsuit until the evening and I noticed a stronger desire to be Princess Shelle's maid, than before, so I asked her to give me a proper name.

I continued with the hands-free training and I was surprised, how fast the time had past, when I woke up. I remember some parts from the first listening, that I completely missed this time,
I also listened to Manipulated  and it was as effective as before.

Princess Shelle had responded to my suggestion for my new goal and she told me, that I should add more things to fix at home. I suggested to also paint the doors, but she wants me to also clean all the walls, that I will not repaint.
I have also offered to create a custom software for her, that will help her to keep information about her slaves. The following weeks will be pretty busy and I will spend a lot of my free time working for Princess Shelle. It's great to be useful for her and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment