Loosing my sense of time

Princess Shelle called me slave marta in an email today and I didn't expect that this would turn me on that much. I have asked her to always use this name now.
She also instructed me to contact Lady Helena for a strapon and butt-plug training. I was eager to obey this command and I'm curious, what Lady Helena will make me do.

I didn't listen to the new Brainwashed recording last night, as I had intended, but I did in the evening. It was still difficult to write a review and it took me a bit of thinking, what to write.
I have also listened to the new monthly training. This session teaches me to loose track of time, when I'm in trance and it already worked very good the first time. If I hadn't know the duration of the session before, I would have had no clue. It felt, like it only was a few minutes. There was one point in the session after which my sense of time was completely disturbed. I'm unable to say, how late into the session this was and how much time was left afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment