Next lesson in hands-free

I listened to the third part of the hands-free training in bed yesterday. I was expecting, that this session would make me horny, but I had no idea... It didn't take long until my cock was hard and throbbing and it stayed this way during the whole session. What surprised me most, was the post-hypnotic suggestion, Princess Shelle gave me. When I woke up, I was still very horny and the suggestion was, that I couldn't move until the arousal faded away and when I tried to move, I got even more aroused. I enjoyed this at first, but after a while, I wanted to turn around and sleep, but I couldn't move at all and every time I tried, I got hornier. This went on, until suddenly, my whole body started twitching like I was having an orgasm. I didn't cum, but it was something similar. It's hard to describe. I'm looking forward a lot to listen again this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment