Paralyzed and horny

I have continued with hands-free training and the post-hypnotic suggestions are working even better each time I listen. I love it, when I lay there, paralyzed and on the edge. I those moments, I want to stroke so badly, but the more I try to move, the hornier I get. Last night, I gave up after a while and I closed my eyes and tried not to think of my arousal and it didn't take long, until I had fallen back into trance. I don't know, how long I had been laying there, but like the times before, my body finally started twitching and this woke me up enough to be able to turn around and try to sleep.

I have had more vivid dreams than usual lately. Most of them aren't erotic dreams, but I can remember one sexy scene from a dream I had last night.
I was at a party, leaning against a wall, when a beautiful woman walked over to me and pinned me against the wall with her body. She grabbed my wrists, held my arms down and started to kiss me. I was surprised and hesitated a bit at first, but I soon gave in and let her take control. I was like a toy for her and she just used me until after a while, she just stopped and walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment