Wetting myself

I woke up for a moment last night and was on the very edge of orgasm. I was worried that I would cum without permission and tried to get my thoughts away from my arousal. Some moments later, I fell asleep again. Actually, I'm not completely sure if I was awake or if it was a dream...
I was extremely aroused from the moment I woke up and desperately needed to stroke.

I listened to Tinkle in the afternoon. I had listened to it before, but it hadn't worked, yet. I think it might have to do with the half reclined position I was sitting in. Today, I got in a almost lying position and this time it worked. I completely relaxed and when Princess finished the countdown, my pee just started to flow. I have worn a diaper so I wouldn't soil anything, but I might listen in my street clothing next time to see how strong Princess Shelle's control is.

In the evening I needed to hear Princess Shelle's voice again and I listened to Appreciation for Me. The suggestions to want to stroke less helped with my urge, but my arousal is even stronger than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment