Frustrated and trying to edge

Princess Shelle has instructed me to try to edge at least 3 times per day for the next 4 days.
The first time I tried, I stroked fast for more than 15 minutes. I really tried to force myself to edge and when I finally had success, the edge came so suddenly, that I almost had an accident. I stopped at the very last moment...
I tried to pay more attention the next time, but this took my focus away from stroking and I slowed down often without noticing it. I was almost on the edge a couple of times and I was convinced that I would be able to edge, but I always slowed down without noticing it. Finally my mind drifted off completely, almost like in a slight trance and my arousal faded away.

This kind of stroking makes me incredibly horny. I quite frustrated right now and I desperately want to stroke again. I will try a third time in bed after listening to The Lock...

No comments:

Post a Comment