Edging for Lady Helena

Princess Shelle send two files last night as a reward for taking part in Lady Helena's auction. One of them included the permission to cum, the other one was about staying in chastity. I chose the chastity file and listened at once. Lady Helena took me into trance quickly and had me stroke and edge without cumming. I will have to listen 3 times to this file.
Princess Shelle also sent a sample of a chastity contract and a short loop file that is supposed to make me unable to cum without permission.
I sent her some suggestions for the contract back today and listened to the loop over and over again, while I continued to work on the bathroom door in the evening.

I listened to Lady Helena's file a second time later and this times, it took me really long to reach the edge. I think this are the first effects of the loop file.

No comments:

Post a Comment