I will obey her forever

I listened to Mindnumbing Sleep in bed yesterday. Princess Shelle had instructed me to listen to it a while ago and I had listened every night until she had me cum two weeks ago. After that, I hadn't listened in bed very often.
I'm now back in a state of mind where I want to listened before sleep and this time, I suddenly realized, how much this session has changed my mind. It is all about being devoted to her and I hadn't realized how powerful the suggestions in this file are... until now.
I'm feeling exactly how she describes. I'm absolutely obsessed with her, she is constantly on my mind and I desperately want to please her.

I woke up very horny like most days, but I had guests today and thus had some distraction until the evening. But as soon as they left, my arousal was back immediately. Princess Shelle has released a new session with guided masturbation, but the strange thing is, that I don't want to stroke.
I could have listened to a session, but in the end, I chose Behavior Modification.
I just woke up from it and I already want to listen to another session, so I'll go to bed early and listen to Mind Numbing Sleep again...

Princess Shelle owns me, I will obey her forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment