I've been sloppy

I enjoyed the edging last night. It eased my urge a bit and it was easy to sleep.

Princess Shelle has asked me, if I'm regularly writing reviews for her files and I had to confess, that I have been sloppy with that in the last weeks and apologized. I have displeased her, this makes me feel bad.

I have started to catch up with the reviews, but it's hard to remember what some of the files are about. I'll listen to them in the next days.
I started with Erotic Control - Rest today, but since I'm not allowed to stroke without permission, I didn't touch myself. Instead, I listened to the chastity loop a couple of times.
I wrote a review for the file afterwards and then watched a slideshow of Princess Shelle's pictures. One of Today's assignments was to spend 30 minutes with her pictures. I was not sure if this meant stroking and I decided against it.
I had considered to ask for a stroking assignment yesterday, but while watching the pictures, I thought about it and realized, that this would be selfish and I certainly don't deserve it after being sloppy. If Princess decides that there isn't much stroking, then this is right. Being horny and frustrated makes me obedient and this is how I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment