Chastity contract

Keeping my cock hard without stroking last night was difficult at first. I slightly teased my cock with one finger, but couldn't get completely hard. But as soon as I started to think about chastity and Princess Shelle cock control, I got hard immediately. The light touching was very frustrating and the 10 minutes got quite long. I the end, I was desperate to stroke a bit and falling asleep was not easy.

I have signed the chastity contract today. I'm now only allowed to beg for release once per month and there's a fee for cumming. I'm not allowed to touch without permission and I will confess every infraction and ask for punishment.
It turns me on so much to surrender my cock completely to Princess Shelle!

I was not allowed to touch my cock today and with the built up arousal from yesterday, I would really have liked to stroke a bit. The urge was especially strong after I sent back the signed contract and after I listened to this month's training file, but regardless of how much I want to stroke, I barely can think about actually doing it. It's like a chastity cage in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment