A conversation in my mind

I still can't even think about touching myself without permission. I'm horny, but instead of wanting some relief from it by stroking, I have accepted this state and appreciate it.
I'm feeling very submissive since I listened to A Lesson in Disobedience yesterday. I did my mantra after I woke up this morning as every day, but when I was getting ready to leave home, something new happened. I sat on the edge of my bed in front of Princess Shelle's picture to put on my shoes and suddenly I realized, that I had started to say my mantra a seconds time and it echoed in my mind all the time while driving to work.

After I got home, I started to prepare my bathroom door for repainting and while I was doing that, there was a little conversation with Princess Shelle playing in the back of my mind all the time. It felt like she was standing behind me and monitoring my work.
I'm not sure if this is the first time I had such a conversation or if I only realized it today. Maybe this conversations are the reason, why I can't think about stroking without permission?

I have listened to Lesson in Disobedience again this evening. I love that slight trance it leaves me in, this is such a blissful feeling of devotion and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment