Sexual Nirvana

I was looking forward to stroke and test the chastity suggestions of The Lock when I returned home, but Princess Shelle had different plans.
She told me to listen to Sexual Nirvana, a file I didn't know, yet. It contains instructions to stroke and cum, but Princess had told me, not to touch myself while listening.
The file is so hot! It's an hour long and I was hard for at least half the time. I was so deep in trance, that I didn't feel such a strong urge to stroke. I was just captured in my arousal and love for Princess Shelle. But after I woke up, I badly needed to stroke. I was not sure, if I should continue testing The Lock, so I didn't touch myself.
I have told Princess Shelle, that I have fantasized about going without touching for a while to experience how it would feel if I was in real chastity.

No comments:

Post a Comment