A free file

Princess Shelle woke me up with an email late last night. She had sent me a free file... how nice! I first wanted to wait with listening until I was back from work today and tried to sleep again. But I was always thinking about the file and finally listened of it. This session is so sexy! I was deeply aroused from the very beginning. It includes instructions to stroke and cum, but Princess Shelle had explicitly instructed not to cum in her email. And didn't want to cum anyway...

Princess suggested that I sign a chastity contract. This is a great idea and I asked for more details. I'm looking forward to sign it...

I have listened to the free file once more in the evening and since then, I can hardly keep my hands from my cock. But I have been a good boy for Princess and have not touched.
My urge to listen to her voice is now also stronger again and I will go to bed early today and listen to another session...

No comments:

Post a Comment