I don't want to stroke

Princess Shelle hadn't sent playground triggers the last couple of days, but today, she sent the command to go without underwear for 24 hours. I was still in the office when I read it, so I went to the bathroom, removed my underwear and hid it in my pocket. I was worried for the rest of the day, that someone could notice the little bulge in my pocket. I don't like being out of the house without underwear that much, but carrying it around in my pocket isn't so nice either, so I'm not going to take it with me tomorrow. I'll rather go a little longer without...

I listened to A Lesson of Disobedience in the evening and afterwards I had again a strong desire to please and obey Princess Shelle, so I knelt down in front of her picture in my bedroom and did my mantra. I'm still in a slight trance and it's a bit difficult to concentrate on writing...

I'm again very horny today, but I still don't want to stroke. I can't even think about how it would be to stroke. As soon as I do, my mind starts drifting of. This confuses me, I wonder where it comes from. It might be, that there was such a suggestion in one of the files I listened to in the last few days, but I'm not sure about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment