Tricked myself

The last four days of listening to Eruption have brought me into a state of constant burning arousal, that I have never experienced before. My first thought when coming home in the evening was to listen and get a chance to stroke and I spent most of my free time doing that.
Today was the 5th day and as much as I was looking forward to being allowed to cum and end this torture, I decided to listen without cumming first and save that up for bedtime. So I spent the evening listening and stroking a couple of times, like the days before.
I went to bed a bit earlier than usual, put on my headphones and started the recording. Something felt different, but I pushed that thought aside and continued to listen and relax. After a while, it occurred to me... I had started Brain Fried without thinking about it! It was already close to the point where Domina would lock my cock up and I stopped the file immediately. Without waking up too much, I switched to the right file and soon, I was deep in trance again.
Finally, when Domina instructed me to stroke, my cock felt numb. Despite all my arousal, I was almost unable to get to the edge and without my Owner repeating 'cum for me', I wouldn't have been able to...
In the end, it felt very strange, not the overwhelming eruption I had been looking forward to and not the relief of arousal that I would have needed. While probably not being the effect that Domina had intended, I'm partly happy about what happened. I still feel part of the pent up arousal and can go back into chastity in this state. And begging my Owner to be locked up again is what I did afterwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment