Teased and tortured

Today, I had a call with Lady Helena again, where She controlled my spanking-machine and my Lovense Hush butt-plug. Like last time, She read a sexy story from me and triggered the spanking-machine according to the story line and also used the butt-plug a bit.
Domina Shelle had allowed Her to unlock me temporarily for our call, so this time, I was able to follow through with all the instructions and really immerse into the story. At first, She let me stroke and stop repeatedly and occasionally delivered a spank and once the story came to the point, where the slave came without permission, I was really turned on, no wonder after 5 weeks without any touching...
The story continued with the slave getting punished and I received 18 strokes simultaneously while counting them out loud. Afterwards, Lady Helena instructed me to stroke and cum, while She was spanking me fast and without much break. I was soon moaning from pleasure and pain, but the spanking was distracting me and I wasn't sure, if I would be able to cum. But Lady Helena continued spanking and at the same time She was encouraging me to cum. I lost a bit track at that point, but I think, She used some triggers, because suddenly, I felt the orgasm cumming and due to my long denial and the pain, the feeling was sensational.
I felt euphoric and it took me a moment to regain my senses and be able to talk. I can't wait to do that again! Lady Helena put me back into chastity afterwards, She said, She doesn't know, what plans Domina Shelle has, but whatever She has in store for me, I know, that I will love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment