Shopping with Domina Shelle

The first days back in chastity are always hard and the last few days have not been an exception. It's like my body is reminded of the pleasures i'm denied from.
I had invited Domina Shelle for a virtual shopping-trip and this evening, the time had come. I was excited the whole evening and the moment i saw Her go online in Skype, it was like a trigger and my cock went hard instantly. After a short chat, She told me to mantra until She'd call and when She finally did, I was already in a light trance, ready to spoil Her.
As we exchanged links to sexy panties and shoes, She didn't miss the opportunity to tease me by telling me, how sexy they would look on Her. We soon had a couple of panties and two pairs of high-heels in the shopping-cart for Her and we also found some panties and stockings for me. I was now extremely horny, but i thought, that asking for permission to stroke would be selfish as this call was all about pleasing my Owner.
We both have some sexy clothing on the way now, but Domina forbid me to open the package when it arrives. When we both have received our packages, we'll talk again and open them together. This is awesome and somehow it feels like before Christmas...
After finishing the shopping, Domina told me about the outfit for Her next photo-shoot and She showed me the boots that She'll be wearing. OMG, so sexy!!! Thigh-high denim boots with open toes... She started to talk about how I'd kneel at Her feet and kiss Her toes and before I realized what was happening, She had me in trance and stroking. She wanted me to cum, but even with permission and being so horny, I had to put effort into it. It's an effect of Her training and I'm convinced, that if I'd try to cum without permission, it would be impossible...

2 comments:

  1. Awwwh... i am sooo happy that you could shop with our beloved Domina together. And yes i can tell that opening packages together with Domina at a call is an awesome experience. i still hear Her voice being totally overwhelmed when She opened my anniversary gift package (after i was allowed to open the one She sent to me). giggles... now i am smiling all over again thinking back to this day in June :D

    ReplyDelete