Teased insane

I already imagined, that four days of listening to Eruption would get hard when I first listened, but I had no idea. I started my day like most Sundays, sleeping long and having a cup of coffee on the sofa, but today, it didn't take long until my arousal kicked in and I couldn't help, but listen to the session and stroke. If I would have had enough time, I would have listened again for sure, but I was visiting family today, so I had to hurry up and eat and shower before leaving.
When I got back in the evening, I could think of nothing else, but putting on my headphones and slipping into the blissful sexy trance, that Domina Shelle provides. This time, I set the file on loop and I listened again and again until I couldn't take it any more. When I finally stopped, more than 3 hours had passed and it was almost time to go to bed. My cock was sore, but I was still horny and felt an urge to stroke.
This have been only the first 24 hours of this insane tease and it's already way harder than I thought. How can I survive this? I'm going to go nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment