Slave's live

Domina Shelle's new session is titled My slaves's live. Like the title suggests, it outlines the things, She expects from Her slaves and it is a great guideline for Her subjects. I only had time to listen once so far and I need to listen again to fully understand the power of this file, but one listen was already enough to boost my submissive feelings and love for my Owner.

In the evening, I received an email from Domina Shelle. She informed me, that I'm locked in chastity again for Her, but this time, She didn't tell me, how long it would be. Last time, having a deadline helped me a lot, but having none adds an additional thrill. I could feel an incredible excitement from the very moment I read Her decision and it didn't cease until now. I have interesting days coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment