Forced to be horny

Domina Shelle's new file is called Eruption. Judging from the title, I was expecting a hot teasing session with a happy ending, but Domina always has a surprise up Her sleeve and this time was no exception.
The session started with Her talking about brainwashing while She was taking me into trance and soon, She also started to talk about being horny. It didn't take long, before I was at a point where I thought, I might erupt any moment and since Domina hadn't mentioned stroking, I started to expect to either be denied touching or made to cum hands-free.
I knew, that I was wrong, when She allowed me to stroke and I was so overwhelmed with arousal, that I only barely understood, how wicked the instructions that were about to follow are.
It's very simple... listening to this session will make me horny and being horny will make me crave to listen again. I will be caught in this vicious cycle for four full days without being able to cum and only on the fifth day, I'll obey the cum-command that's embedded into the session.
The session contained no wake up command, but as soon as it ended, I automatically pressed play again. This time, I was already so horny, that I got close to the edge a couple of times. But each time I did, I blanked out completely and when I regained senses some moments later, I realized, that I had stopped stroking and the whole cycle started again.
By the end of the session, I was dying to cum and I had to force myself not to listen another time, because I still had chores to do. I remained horny the rest of the day and couldn't help, but listen again in the evening. I'm feeling so helpless, being caught in Domina's web of teasing and forced to torture myself with arousal...

No comments:

Post a Comment