Combination of triggers

Today started rather uneventful and I was already getting ready to leave work for a lazy evening at home, when things suddenly changed. Before turning off my computer, I checked Twitter one last time and found a new tweet from Domina Shelle. This one was packed with triggers, starting with the trigger from Brain Fried, which locks me in Her hypnotic chastity cage. Next, She used the trigger, that makes me bark and activated the brainchip implants for obedience and sissy-mode.
So there I was, sitting at my desk and feeling an overwhelming urge to bark and dress up. I hurried to get out of the office and as soon as the elevator doors closed, I couldn't hold back any longer and barked.
When I got home, the first thing was to get dressed in a dress, pantyhose and high-heels. All this made me super horny, but the chastity trigger didn't even let me have a desire to stroke. Together with the implant activation, this is a devious combination!
While having dinner, I received two more emails from my Owner. In the first one, She thanked me for paying for Her hair-appointment. She had instructed me to do that yesterday as part of my volunteer-agreement. I had also begged Her to allow Lady Helena to unlock me temporarily during our call tomorrow, but in the second email, She only told me, that She'll talk about it with Lady Helena.
So I'm now sitting here and have no clue, what will happen tomorrow. Lady Helena will have remote-control over my spanking-machine, a dog shock-collar and my vibrating buttplug and She already told me, that She'll drive me insane, but I had counted on being allowed to stroke and this helped me to survive the last weeks of chastity. Now it could as well be, that my 5 weeks of chastity are extended by an unknown duration. This doesn't help with my arousal at all, I'm horny beyond belief now and I'll go to bed early, with a playlist of Domina's files and hope to fall asleep early, maybe have some sexy dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment