Wondering about my dreams

When I woke up this morning, I didn't remember having dreamed, but the memories suddenly flashed back, while I was showering. I remember, that Princess Shelle was sitting on the edge of the bed and I was kneeling in front of her, between her legs. She told me to kiss her feet and up her legs and finally, she let me pleasure her with my tongue. When she came, she grabbed my head and pulled it between her legs, making sure, that my face was covered in her juices.
These memories have accompanied throughout the day and I have been wondering about my erotic dreams. The hands-free training requires me to have a wet dream before I can continue with the final part, but all my dreams are about serving her and there never is any pleasure for me involved. I'm having erotic dreams more often than ever before and they get sexier every time, so my hope is, that there finally will be a happy ending for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment