Cleaning

Princess Shelle's new session Pleasing Me is so hot! At first, I hesitated a bit to listen, because the description said, that it contains cumming, but she wrote, that chastity slaves may choose to cum with an offer to her. I chose to listen without cumming instead, because I don't want to before I have tried the hands-free trigger. I think it will work better the longer I have stayed chaste.

I have finally cleaned up my flat, like I had promised. As a punishment for being lazy, I have worn a gag while cleaning. While it was fun at first, it didn't take very long until I wanted it out, because my drooling bothered me and my jaws hurt after a while, but this was a punishment and not meant to be comfortable, so I stayed gagged for the entire time.
When I was finished with cleaning, I was relieved to remove the gag and my maids-uniform and was about to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. I was surprised to find an email from Princess Shelle. I hadn't heard the notification sound and she wanted me to also wear a butt-plug while cleaning. Since I was already finished, I promised to wear it for the rest of the day. I had thought about leaving it in during the night, but when I went to bed, I finally decided to remove it, because it had gotten pretty uncomfortable and I would have been unable to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment