So horny

When I woke up this morning, I was so horny, that I badly needed to stroke. But I was only allowed to stroke once today, after I sent the Tip Me Tuesday tribute and I wanted to save that for the evening. So I lay there and didn't quite know, what to do with myself. I was too horny to fall asleep again, but it wasn't time to get up, yet. After a while, I began reciting my mantra and this distracted me again and I finally fell asleep again.
The rest of the day wasn't much better and time crept until I finally was home again. I didn't wait long with sending my tribute and finally could stroke a bit.
I received an email from Lady Helena a bit later. She liked the ideas for files and play-session that I had sent her and was very pleased. I have earned a pair of her panties and I'm very excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment