Volunteer

I was tied up in rope bondage in my dream last night. My hands were tied on my back, my ankles were tied to me thighs and I was suspended from the ceiling. I was just hanging there, left alone and totally helpless. It took me the whole day to get this few memories together. When I woke up, I only had some faint memories of being restricted in ropes, but throughout the day, some more memories came back.

One month ago, Princess Shelle had asked to remind her of any volunteer assignments before she had the problems with her website last summer. I replied and I couldn't help, but volunteering again, without thinking much of it. I had already forgotten about that, but today, I received an email from her and she allowed me to pay for her lunch. It feels so good to be her volunteer and please her, especially when it's a surprise like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment