An almost wet dream

I have listened to the new session Pleasure in Submission in bed last night. I must have fallen asleep towards the end of it and only woke up, when Princess Shelle counted me up.
Later in the night, I woke up from an erotic dream once again. Princess had teased my cock with her sexy feet and got me close to the edge. Then she stopped and told me to imagine, how much pleasure it is to please her. This send me over the edge and I ejaculated, but without feeling an orgasm. I felt guilty about cumming and at that moment, I had woken up. I came only in my dream, but this is a step closer to a wet dream.

I have listened to the new session again, before I got up. I could remember the suggestions this time. They are all about the pleasure of submitting to her control and my dream shows, how deep she implanted these suggestions into my mind. I think, it's also remarkable, that I didn't want to cum, even in my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment